Difficult? No. Come on you can do this. Even if you have a small room, it doesn’t mean that decorating a small apartment is impossible. Just like with anything, there are ways around it.
Apartment and condo decorating is all about mastering the art of illusion and capitalising on what space you have available to create a light, bright and airy space to live.
Whether this is your first introduction to condo life, somewhere like One Pearl Bank (contact here), or you’re a veteran of apartment living, there are always solutions to your decorating dreams.
Take a look at how this incredible design team from Fimera Design Studio in Bulgaria designed this beautiful small apartment. It will blow your mind!
This architecture and interior design firm turned this little space into a superb example of how to decorate in style in a confined area. The apartment is in Sofia, Bulgaria.
Doesn’t it just make you want to own it or air freight it back to your location in the world?
How did they create a high design in such a small apartment?
- Every inch of this small apartment has been designed in a modern and elegant way. Nothing left unchecked.
- The front is opened up from kitchen to living – giving it a bigger look, with shutters from somewhere like Shuttercraft that could help bring light into your living place.
- The middle space was turned into a dining “room”. Always look for a spot for a dining room table – no matter how small your apartment is. It is a must-have. (Elegance does not come from sitting eating in front of the TV.)
- The kitchen is busy – but elegantly so.
- The amazingly creative dark blue chosen for the walls with decorative wooden paneling adds interest and contrast. It is in the details – yet again.
- The use of minimalist furniture opens up the space – allowing for an uncluttered look. Remember you are decorating a small space – clutter is the enemy.
- The addition of attention grabbing bright yellow chairs adds a sense of whimsy – yet high design. Be brave – choose your highlight colour and use it in some of your accessorizing.
Thanks for stopping by!